Thursday, November 20, 2008

SeatSnug

As many of my friends know, I'm hyper-vigilant about car seat safety. When Sister came of age and weight to be moved to a booster seat from a car seat, I searched high and low to find one that would accommodate her weight/height with a five point harness. I just didn't feel that she was as well protected with just a seat belt and a booster seat.

When Mom Central gave me the opportunity to try out and talk about a new product to secure those booster seats, I was ecstatic.

SeatSnug is a device that you secure onto the seatbelt of your car to make it more secure when protecting your child. It helps prevent the loosening of the seatbelt as you drive which causes bouncing around and could lead to ejection from the vehicle in the event of an accident.

Watch this video and see for yourself what a difference SeatSnug can make in keeping your child safe.



This product is what I needed to help me make the all important step of moving Sister up to a booster seat. If you have used it, please let me know how you liked it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! Seatsnug has made a huge difference for us! I am going to tell all of my friends!