Thursday, January 15, 2009

Special K Crackers

I'm sure I'm not the only one who decided that 2009 would be the year to lose those extra pounds, right?

For me, snacks can be my downfall. I hit a mid-afternoon lull and all I want to do is graze. That's why when Mom Central asked if I'd like to try Special K crackers, I was so excited!

I tried the Multi Grain Snack Crackers and the Italian Tomato and Herb crackers. Both were huge hits at our house but I especially loved the Multi Grain version. For 90 calories, you get a good amount of crackers and they are delicious! The Multi Grain crackers are also perfect for when you are on the go because they are packaged in individual servings.

If you are looking for a new go-to snack that won't ruin your diet, these are definitely worth a try!

No comments: